» Products & Applications
Products & Applications
Due to its unique properties, talc acts as an ideal
filler/extender for many industries.
In today's age, industries place exacting techno-commercial demands on
the materials... and talc acts as an important supplement to critical
Talc for Animal Feed
India Talc is one of the safest ingredients
used in Animal feed. The benefits are as follows
- Being chemically inert it is safe for consumption by animals
- India Talc is hydrophobic in nature which helps protects the
nutrients in the feed as it prevents
loss and absorption of water
- India Talc is used as an anti-caking agent in animal feed
- India Talc is an effective lubricant for dies as it will not degrade
- India Talc is an ideal carrier as it helps the different ingredients
to blend easily and facilitates the dispersion
of sticky ingredients
Talc for Paints & Coatings
India Talc is produced in various
micron sizes to suit every requirement. It is made from the finest raw
having very high percentage of platelets. The benefits of using India talc
are as follows
- As a TiO2 extender hence cutting down on the usage of expensive TiO2
- India Talc platelets being lamellar have a high specific area giving
better coverage and high opacity
- It improves the rhelogy of the paint while reduces sagging and
settling inside the can
- India Talc improves anti-corrosive properties in primer paints
- India Talc enhances the smoothness of the paint and the stain
- Helps in controlling gloss whilst strengthens the paint film
Talc for Detergents
India Talc is widely used as a filler in
detergents such as laundry bar soap and detergent powders.
The benefits achieved by using India Talc are :
- India Talc imparts smoothness to the soap.
- India Talc being chemically inert hence it is harmless to human skin
- India Talc is an efficient carrier of the chemicals present at a very
- India Talc helps in increasing the lather and makes it more creamier
hence making the soap pleasurable to use
- India Talc improves the binding in the laundry soap hence makes the
soap last longer.
Talc for Fertiliser
India Talc helps the fertilizer plants to
function more efficiently. The benefits are as follows
- India Talc is an ideal carrier for fertilizers.
- India Talc serves as an anti-caking agent. As India Talc is
hydrophobic hence it reduces moisture absorption and enables longer
- India Talc helps in extending expensive chemicals and improves active
- India Talc is suitable for all type of molecules and can be used in
seed treatments, garden dusts, biocides and pesticides.
Talc for Food
India Talc is widely used in a number of food
products and as processing aids in the extraction of edible oils such as
olive oil, sunflower oil etc.
The benefits are as follows:-
- India Talc being chemically inert causes no harm if consumed by
humans. It is available in sterilized form which eliminates most
microbes and bacteria.
- India Talc is used as an anti sticking agent in bubbles gum, Chewing
gum, candies and cured meats. It is also used as a filler in bubble and
- India Talc being chemically inert makes ideal gum base regulators for
acid fruit flavors.
- In edible oil processing it acts as a natural processing aid,
increasing the yield and improving plant efficiency.
- India Talc does not affect the chemical and organoleptical
characteristics of edible oils.
- Leather Treatment
- Welding Rods
- Cereal Polishing
- Printing Ink
- Floor Wax
- Marking Sticks
- Iron Ore casting