Due to its unique properties, talc finds its applications
in many industries.
is used in the
paper and pulp industry for following :
- India Talc is an effective filler improving performance and reduction
in TiO2 usage.
- As a pitch control agent. Also reduces the chances of pitch deposits
in the paper
- India Talc adds strength to the paper
- The softness of India Talc makes the paper less abrasive and easier
- India Talc reduces the friction on the paper making machinery
- India Talc provides smoothness to the paper surface enhancing reader
India Talc is used in a wide range of plastic
applications such as home furniture, auto parts and pipes.
The benefits of using India Talc are as follows :
- India Talc improves dimensional stability and stiffness
- India Talc permits higher level of impact resistance in auto parts
thus enhancing safety
- India Talc gives high temperature rigidity to home applications
- India Talc imparts thermal and electrical resistance while being
- India Talc is used as anti-blocking agent in packing bags for food
Talc is used in the pharma industry mainly in tablet and ointment form
The benefits of India Talc are as follows
- India Talc is sterilized depending on customer requirements resulting
in very low microbiological count
- India Talc is excellent as a filler because of its thermal and
- Due to its very pure form with low heavy metal counts hence it is fit
for human consumption when
mixed with pharma ingredients.
India Talc is an important ingredient in ceramics such
as floor tiles, wall tiles, sanitary ware and vitreous articles,
table ware and ceramics for electrical insulation.
The benefits of India Talc are as follows:
- In sanitary ware, India Talc facilitates vitrification hence
resulting in lower cracks.
Also increases mechanical strength and stain resistance
- India Talc improves gloss and whiteness while reducing pinholes
- India Talc is an effecting dusting agent for demoulding
- India Talc helps to regulate heat and moisture hence improving glaze
- India Talc helps to reduce firing temperature and cycles thus
reducing fuel costs.
- India Talc improves opacity in wall tiles hence results in lower
usage of expensive zirconium silicate.
India Talc is nature's gift to mankind.
It is ideal for use in a variety of cosmetic application such as body
soaps, make up etc.
The benefits of India Talc are :
- India Talc has a smooth silky softness which is pleasant to touch and
imparts a cool and soothing
feeling to the skin.
- India Talc retains the fragrance of the perfume for a longer time due
to its platy structure
- India Talc is a safe and hygienic product as it is sterilized to
reduce bacteria and hence suitable for infants
and small children as well.
- India Talc improves the performance of soap as it helps in making a
- India Talc improves binding in soap and hence makes the soap last
India Talc is used in a wide variety of rubber
products such as tyres, hoses, rubber threads, gloves, cables etc.
India Talc performs the role of a reinforcing filler and a processing aid.
The benefits of using India Talc in rubber are
- India Talc being hydrophobic and electrically inert makes it suitable
for use as an insulator in cables
and wires. As it restricts oxygen diffusion hence it suitable for fire
resistant cables as it delays combustion.
- India Talc platelets being organophilic helps in improved filler and
elastomer cohesion. It increase
tensile strength, elongation and tear resistance.
- India Talc platelets help in lubrication between the elastomer
chains. This helps in decreasing
compound viscosity thus easing the process of moulded and extruded
- India Talc platelets form an impermeable barrier like coating hence
reducing air and liquid transmissions.
It also assists in reducing plasticizer evaporation, resulting in better
thermal and weathering resistance.
- India Talc forms a non-sticky coating to prevent unvulcanised rubber
to rubber adhesion in many rubber products.